The term ‘WBKA’, ‘Welsh Beekeepers Association’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Mertyn Downing, Holywell, Flintshire, CH8 9EP. Welsh Beekeepers Association is a charity and our charity registration number is 509929. We are regulated by the Charities Commission.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Information automatically logged
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and to gather broad demographic information. The IP address does not contain any personal information.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Personal and Non-Commercial use
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is for personal and non- commercial use only. Use of the materials is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Links to other websites
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content and privacy policies of the linked website(s).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- WBKA cannot be held responsible for shortfalls in online time, where the site is down for maintenance, host failure or database loss.
- You agree to indemnify WBKA from all and any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses ( including reasonable legal fees) which arise out of wrongful or unlawful use of this website or any breach of any representation made by you in this Agreement.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice below, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You may download and copy information for your own personal use so long as you maintain all of the copyright conditions. Any files downloaded from the site are subject to the terms and conditions and copyright of the author.
- All trade-marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.