Basic/Junior Assessment Application Form
Entry Form to be submitted by 1 May in year of assessment.
2. First Name
5. How are you a Member of the WBKA?
—Please choose an option—Through a local associationAs an
6. Which local Association are you a member of? (Not Applicable if you are an Individual Member.)
7. Which WBKA Assessment are you applying to take?
—Please choose an option—Basic AssessmentJunior
8. By submitting the form you confirm that you meet the eligibility criteria for taking the relevant assessment i.e. that you have managed a colony of honey bees for at least a year. If you have any doubt about your eligibility to apply, please contact WBKA Exam Secretary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for advice. Otherwise state when you began to keep bees.
9. Payment of the assessment entrance fee (£20 for junior or basic) should be made direct to the WBKA Bank Account, Sort Code 40-34-33, Account number 31499513. Show your name as the payment reference and mark the reference with BA or JA depending on your choice of assessment. State the date your payment was made below.
Site created by
Welsh Language Statement.
Datganiad iaith CGC.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
Amodau a thelerau defnydd o'r gwefan.
Site hosted by