Take your experience in showing honey and honey products to the next level
In order to commence the assessment, you must meet a number of entry requirements and hold the Basic Certificate. For full details, please download the syllabus.
Candidates wishing to take the Show Judge Assessment must apply for a record book from the BBKA Examinations Board Secretary to record the following over a five-year period: –
- Stewarding for a number of BBKA Judges at major honey shows with more than 100 entries.
- Judging at a number of honey shows where 3 of the shows are assessed by 3 different BBKA Show Judges.
- A final supervised judging and viva voce.
- Record of awards at third prize or higher at major honey shows with more than 100 entries.
- Record of other relevant experience such as Show Secretary.
To apply for the assessment, or for BBKA contact details in order to obtain a record book, please contact the WBKA Exam Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org A link to the application form will be emailed to you and you can use this to apply and pay online direct to BBKA.
Once your application is processed, you will be contacted regarding arrangements for the assessment.
You can download the syllabus here: showjudgesyllabusv4